Shout out to one of the Youth Coalition’s newest members, Annabelle, for advocating for the protection of bike lanes on Westhaven Drive at the February 4 City of Oshkosh Sustainability Advisory Board meeting. The board was discussing and voting on their recommendation to the City Council whether to remove the designated bike lanes after a resident petition. Annabelle did an awesome job sharing why the bike lanes have been important for her to get to school, work, and just to enjoy Oshkosh! Check out a video of her testimony here.
RECEIVE E-MAIL UPDATES
- Annual Legislative Breakfast posted May 10, 2019
- Pop-Up Crosswalk posted Apr 25, 2019
- Member Spotlight: April 2019 posted Apr 24, 2019
- UWO’s Quest III “Politics of Food” Partnership posted Apr 23, 2019
- Winnebago County Biking and Walking Map posted Apr 15, 2019
- Fourth Annual BikeOsh Event Set for May 11th posted Apr 2, 2019