In 2018, re:TH!NK updated the mission statement and logo, worked on Safe Routes to Parks audits, educated youth about healthy food choices, partnered with the Sacred Heart Neighborhood Association, conducted Festival Scans, and finally reached its goal of tobacco-free parks in Oshkosh!
RECEIVE E-MAIL UPDATES
- Annual Legislative Breakfast posted May 10, 2019
- Pop-Up Crosswalk posted Apr 25, 2019
- Member Spotlight: April 2019 posted Apr 24, 2019
- UWO’s Quest III “Politics of Food” Partnership posted Apr 23, 2019
- Winnebago County Biking and Walking Map posted Apr 15, 2019
- Fourth Annual BikeOsh Event Set for May 11th posted Apr 2, 2019