A big thank you to Melissa Pingel, a member of the re:TH!NK Alcohol Action Team, for all her work this summer. Melissa completed three alcohol environmental scans this summer helping the team ensure all festivals and events were covered. With the results from these scans, the team meets with event organizers to discuss how we can collaborate to ensure that alcohol is being served and sold in a safe way. Some of the recommendations from these meetings include requiring all attendees over the age of 21 who will be consuming alcohol to wear wristbands and providing CHEERS responsible beverage server trainings to event staff. Thanks to Melissa for all her work and dedication to the team!
RECEIVE E-MAIL UPDATES
- Annual Legislative Breakfast posted May 10, 2019
- Pop-Up Crosswalk posted Apr 25, 2019
- Member Spotlight: April 2019 posted Apr 24, 2019
- UWO’s Quest III “Politics of Food” Partnership posted Apr 23, 2019
- Winnebago County Biking and Walking Map posted Apr 15, 2019
- Fourth Annual BikeOsh Event Set for May 11th posted Apr 2, 2019