Partners and community members can contribute to re:TH!NK's efforts in countless ways. There's always something going on and we can always use your help!
- Join a committee or workgroup
- View the calendar if you're looking for more details about a meeting or event
- Read our meeting minutes to see what you've missed
- Visit the advocacy page to see our past policy accomplishments
- Learn how else you can take action
coalition "meetings" (aka WorkShops)
Because a lot about what re:TH!NK is doing is available on our website or in our quarterly eUpdate, we want our face-to-face time to be useful and interactive. Therefore, re:TH!NK holds quarterly "workshops" instead of meetings. These WorkShops allow for professional development and team building which benefits not only the entire coalition, but also our partners' workplaces and relationships.
re:TH!NK's WorkShops are open to all our partners and are held quarterly from 2-4pm. See below for details on our 2014 WorkShops.
To register, please use this link: bit.ly/reTHINKtrainings
|March 6||June 5||September 4||November 20|
|Coughlin Center||TBD||TBD||Sunnyview Expo Center|
625 E County Rd Y, Oshkosh
|600 E County Rd Y, Oshkosh|
|Health Equity||Poverty "Plunge"||Social Innovation||End of the Year Soiree|