re:TH!NK is working to reduce underage drinking, reduce alcohol-related harm caused by excessive drinking, and promote a healthy culture around alcohol consumption in Winnebago County.
Cheers! Responsible Beverage Service Training
CHEERS! is a free workshop facilitated by local police officers to increase the safe sale and service of alcohol. It is for anyone serving alcohol in any capacity. You'll learn everything from how to spot fake IDs to your rights related to serving intoxicated individuals.
FREE training presented by your local police officers! Great chance to meet your local police officers in a casual setting and ask them anything about compliance checks, local statutes, WI state law!
This workshop will increase the safe alcohol service for:
- Tavern Owners
- Wait Staff
- Door Security
- Store Clerks
- Speical Event Organizers
Topics Covered in CHEERS! Classes:
- Protocol for reporting fake ID's
- Spotting fake ID's
- Your establishment's liabilities, responsibilities, and policies
- Understanding alcohol compliance checks
- Review of local statutes and WI's state laws
- Your rights regarding sales and service to intoxicated individuals